I was scrolling through the internet on the loukout for a new fabulous dessert and soon realised that there are sooo many great desserts that loon like you can serve them in a five star restaurt. The people who make them just don’t get enough credit for them!
So here is my list of five star desserts!
Recipe for this one is in French and you can find it here.
You can find the recipe for this delicous 5-star dessert here
make this one yourself via the recipeyou can find here. (it is in french though)
You can give it try, recipe here.
You canfind the last recipe here.
This is everything but hard but sooo delicious! And perfect for Those cold winter days.
(I feel like I’ve only been posting things with chocolate lately.)
- Cacao powder
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate flakes
- Mix 2 spoons of cacao powder with 4spoons sugars
- Put the milk (half a liter) on the stove
- Mix the cacao and sugar in the milk and mix
- Add a little more sugar if it isn’t sweet enough
- Pour into you mug
- Add the whipped cream and some chocolate chips/ flakes
- And voilà, you chocolate milk is ready.
Who doens’t like some chocolate once in a while (every dat if I can). And this super easy dessert is just perfect for your chocolate dose of the month/week/day.
It takes a bit of practise and patience (luck as well) to get these just right of the oven but when you do, they are devine!!
- 6 eggs (3 hole eggs and 3yolks)
- 75g of flour (plain flour is best to use)
- 150-200gr of chocolate
- 165gr of butter
- 150gr of sugar
- Melt the chocolate and butter (best to do above boiling water without the tray touching the water)
- Mix the sugar with the hole eggs until completly mixed
- Add the yolks of the other eggs (read here what you can do with the whites of your eggs)
- Add the flour to your egg mixture
- At the end add the chocolate and butter to it
- Mix it very good, because you might see that there is still some chocolate at the bottom of you pot. Make sure everything is mixed!
- Put is small, oven resistant pots which have a thin layer of butter inside
- Put in the fridge for 1hour
- Preheat your oven at 180 degrees
- Put in the oven for around 10 to 15 minutes (prik it once in a while to make shure your centre isn’t overbaked yet
(I usely also prick 3mm from the centre to have a better view ant the sides of the moeleux
- Take out of the oven, eat and enjoy!
Ps: this is also very good with some vanilla ice cream or sauce!
A few Posts ago I told you how to make your own puff pastery (hard work ;). ) And here is one of the things I made with my puff pastery: fruit tarts. (With kiwi, frames and peach)
What would you need:
- Fruit, the ones you prefer!
- Puff pastery (if you dare and have some time you can make your own pastery with the recipe here)
- Custard (you can find the recipe here)
- Small tarts shapes or one big tart shape
- I used some raosted almonds to top it
- Put the pastery in the shape and follow the instructions on the package
- (Always use some wheight to put in so they won’t rise)
- When done let them cool for a few minutes and pipe the custard on the bottom
- Put the fruit on it and enjoy!!
I ate a variant of this one when I was still doing my internship and turend my into a big fan of this one!
Last week I really wanted to have one again, but lets face it we can never recreate something in the same way we tasted it the first time.
So I made a spinache and mushroom quiche. Although I forgot my salt and pepper it was stel pretty yammie and easy! :D and Oh I love easy!! :D
So this one I do recommend to make!
1 package if fresh spinache
200ml of cream
4 – 5 eggs (depending how big your tin is)
Mushrooms, to your own taste
Pepper and salt
Bake your mushrooms until They are a bit softer (you can use just a little bit of oil)
Cook your spinache for 5- 7 min (use just a little bit of water)
Make sure there isn’t too much water in you vegetables or the quiche will be too watery
Mix the eggs with cream mushrooms and spinache
Add salt and pepper to your own taste
Put the shortcrust pastery in your pie shape
Prick it a few times with a fork
Pour the egg mixture into it
Put in te oven for 25-30min at 180 degrees